2011 Family Practice Coding Update
Learn what's on the 2011 coding horizon for Family Practices with top coding pro, Jen Godreau — from the comfort of your own office
Your practice won't receive all the reimbursement it deserves if you don't have a complete and thorough understanding of the Family Practice coding changes in store for 2011. But you don't have to travel to Chicago to get the whole picture.
Get your entire staff ready for 2011 in just 60 minutes. Learn all of the new, revised and deleted codes for family practice services with Jennifer Godreau's information-packed event.
Here's a sampling of the information you'll learn:
- CMS officer Ken Simon’s top Reimbursement Changes for 2011.
- Multiple Day Observation solution — Medicare payment
- 11042-11044 revisions make new documentation item mandatory.
- Consultations: Is the 2-rule system done?
- And everything else you need to know to get ready for 2011 coding for Family Practices
Avoid claim denials right from the start of 2011. Don't risk delayed payments -- get up to speed on the CPT's Family Practice codes for 2011.
Who should attend? Billing staff, coding staff, doctors, office managers, and collection staff in family practice clinics and practices
Why use AudioEducator?
- Skip the costly travel arrangements and wasted time. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Multiple formats to fit your training needs. All of our conferences are available on CD or PDF transcript so you can train your staff around your schedule.
- Every conference includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Gather around a speaker phone or computer and train your team for one low price.
- Multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
About Our Speaker
Jen Godreau, BA, CPC, CPMA, CPEDC, specializes in medical coding policy for pediatrics, family practice, internal medicine, ENT, and modifiers. In her most recent role as director of the Coding Institute’s SuperCoder.com, she puts coding resources, references, and education at coders’ and physicians’ fingertips.
Jen learned the ropes of coding from more than a decade of writing, editing, and managing Coding... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.