E/M Auditing: Are You ready to Evaluate and Manage Your Coding?
Do you have a coding compliance plan in place? If not, it could cost you.
As commercial insurance carriers begin to announce that they, like Medicare, will be performing documentation audits, it is becoming even more important that providers have a coding compliance plan in place and are making sure that it is being enforced.
Learn to successfully audit, and to prepare a solid compliance plan with expert coder Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC. Lynn will review the elements necessary to perform successful audits and build your audits into a compliance plan.
PLUS: Get suggestions on how to choose documentation, perform the audits, training as a result of the audits, and follow up to training.
Take a look at what’s covered:
- 1995 or 1997? Which works best for you?
- Make compliance plans easy
- Be prospective to audits, not retroactive
- Audit training follow up- here’s how it’s done
- Learn what, and how to document
- Follow up and review all documentation, not just E/M services.
Who should attend? Office managers, office administrators, billing and coding managers, coders, auditors and physicians...
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.!
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC is the Sr. Director of Coding Compliance and Education for Healthcare Information Services, a physician's billing service. She has 30 years experience in all areas of the physician practice specializing in Orthopedics....
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.