E/M Documentation: Train The Trainer
Learn How To's Of Preparation For Teaching Your Physician Evaluation and Management Documentation
Improper documentation and/or coding for EM services can result in major compliance violations and/or loss of income for your practice. And, correct documentation and coding for E/M (Evaluation and Management) services is one of the most misunderstood requirements placed on a physician. Further, The implementation of EHR systems which offer coding or coding recommendations has added to the confusion and error potential.
Help is here! Register now for this audio conference and in just 90-minutes get answers to all these questions and more, from expert speaker Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CENTC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC.
- How do you teach EM to your providers?
- What should you look for once an EHR has been implemented?
- What actions need to be taken to protect the practice for both compliance and income optimization (within the parameters as set forth by a compliant coding structure in your practice)?
- How do you simplify this confounding topic for your providers to enable them to care for patients and not be overwhelmed by EM calculations?
Barbara will explain the definitions, bring medical necessity, EM level, documentation and EHR issues all together; and fit the many working pieces together for you to understand. She’ll provide you tips & strategies on how to present this to make sense to your physicians.
Who should attend? Physicians, Administrators, business office managers, billers, coders, Billing Managers/Supervisors, EHR implementation teams
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Brad Hart, MBA, MS, CMPE, CPC, COBGC
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Terry Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CMC, CMSCS, CCS-P, CCS
- Margie Scalley Vaught, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CCS-P, PCE, MCS-P, AC
About Our Speaker
Barbara J. Cobuzzi is President of CRN Healthcare Solutions in Tinton Falls, NJ. She holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from New York University. She holds certifications from the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) as a CPC (physician coder), CPC-H (hospital outpatient coder), CPC-P (payer coder), a CPC-I (coding instructor) and a CPCO (certified professional compliance officer). She...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.