PQRI The Basics: Efficiently Identifying and Reporting Measures
There is still time to report in 2011
2011 continues to see changes to PQRI Measures – How can you stay current?
Successful reporting information is not available through CMS but you can report in a way to get interim reports to see how you are doing.
The successful reporting percentage dropped from 80% to 50% - does your practice reporting mechanism qualify for this easier to achieve group of patients?
You need to know the glossary of term to make sure you’re reporting correctly and effectively. Help is here. Join coding and reporting expert JILL YOUNG for this 60 minute walk through of measures for a better understanding of the ease and importance of the parameters and qualifiers.
Jill will also provide you with Information on how you can achieve an additional 0.05% incentive
Understand why participation can be efficient for your practice because soon the program will no longer be an incentive program but a disincentive one.
Jill gives you the answers to some of the toughest questions:
- Which measures or measure groups have unique age requirements and how can your office efficiently capture and screen for this information?
- Diabetes has both a reporting group and reporting measures how to report each
o Are there overlapping measures?
o With some measures for lab tests and others for specific body exams which selection criteria do you use?
- Osteoporosis has 4 individual measures, if reporting screening information can you overlap the pharmacology management care?
- An asthma assessment requires additional information on the patient’s asthma, what documentation requirements are needed?
- COPD has two measures that have differing descriptions how can I meet both on the same patient?
- PQRI measures on the CMS website can be confusing and unfriendly. Where can you find the latest greatest tools for your practice.
- PLUS: Where you can find this information and other resources.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, nursing staff (MA, RN, LPN) officer managers, and administrators, physicians.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today!
- Elin Baklid-Kunz, MBA, CHC, CPC, CCS
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- David Glaser,
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
About Our Speaker
Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC, is the Principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC. A company founded 11 years ago to meet the education and compliance needs of physicians and their staff.
Jill has over 30 years of medical experience working in all areas of the medical practice including clinical, billing and rounding with physicians.Her comments and opinions can be seen in several publications and also heard on a variety... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.