Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) for Family Practice
The PQRS System Is Voluntary With Incentives For Successful Participation, But Not For Long!
Do you know when incentives become dis-incentives and how? Changes in reporting methods and reporting measures continue in 2012. Learn from expert Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC, how you can stay current to be sure of successful reporting for a family practice office. Discover the pros and cons of group reporting options since it seems to be the obvious choice for family practice.
Forms or templates can be invaluable for your office in successfully reporting measures. Learn where you can find samples and the other information needed to make your own forms & templates. Also find where to look up for the most current information on measures and groups for 2012, and how can you understand it all. Also, putting the measures information in an easy to use format is the key. Learn from our expert Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC, how you can analyze a reporting measure or group to see if it will be easy for your practice to report.
Register now for this 60-minute audio conference and learn:
- Understand the Numerator Denominator concept - it's not mathematical at all.
- How to look at measures objectively to pick the best for your practice that meets the requirements of reporting but has the least amount of work for your office.
- What is new for the Group Reporting Option in 2012 (GPRO)?
- Understand the diabetes measures group and the prevent measures group, is one of them right for your practice reporting?
- Registry, claims and Electronic Health Record reporting, what are the differences and advantages of each to help decide which to use in your practice
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Office Managers, Administrators, Coders and Billers
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Jill Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC, is the Principal of Young Medical Consulting, LLC. A company founded 11 years ago to meet the education and compliance needs of physicians and their staff.
Jill has over 30 years of medical experience working in all areas of the medical practice including clinical, billing and rounding with physicians.Her comments and opinions can be seen in several publications and also heard on a variety... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.