2012 Vascular IR Procedures
Conquer The Challenges Of Vascular Interventional Radiology Coding And Get Your Rightful Reimbursement With These Strategies
Whether you’re new to vascular IR coding, or simply want a great refresher course,this 60-minute seminar will show you how to code for optimum reimbursement.
Register today for this power-packed event presented by expert Cheryl A. Schad, BA Ed, CPC, ACS-RA, PCS, and learn how to assign CPT® codes for transcatheter interventional procedures, utilizing existing coding rules & regulations. Understand, when is it appropriate to code for both angioplasty & stent placements during the same operative session, and learn to Appropriately code for follow-up angiography.
Also find out about infusion therapy a timed event…depends who you ask! Konw about times you can code for multiple embolizations within one operative field. Learn the difference between primary and subsequent mechanical thrombectomy, and understand where does guidance fit in with transcatheter.
Plus: You will get intricacies for coding explained thoroughly by our expert and also you will be provided with the handouts for your future reference.
- Angioplasty: PTA, Intracranial, Intracranial Vasospasm.
- Stent placements: Peripheral, Cervical Carotid, Intracranial, Extracranial Vertebral, Intrathoracic.
- Embolization: Non-Head and Neck, Head and Neck, Uterine Artery, Temporary Balloon, Follow-up Angiography.
- Infusion Therapy.
- Mechanical Thrombectomy.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend?Radiologists, Radiology Business Administrators, Hospital Radiology Department Administrators, Radiology Coders, Radiology Technicians, Radiology Schedulers, and anyone else responsible for coding transcatheter interventional procedures, regardless of medical specialty!
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Kathleen G. Bailey, CPA, MBA, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CCS-P
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
- Terry Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CMC, CMSCS, CCS-P, CCS
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Leesa A. Israel, BA, CPC, CUC, CPPM, CMBS
About Our Speaker
Cheryl A. Schad, BA Ed, CPC, ACS-RA, PCS, is a nationally-recognized Reimbursement Specialist and owner of Schad Medical Management, a physician reimbursement/compliance consulting firm that focuses on CPT and ICD-9 coding and Medicare Part B regulations.
Schad's personal area of expertise is diagnostic and interventional radiology. She has performed numerous workshops, seminars, and audio conferences for organizations including The Coding Institute, The American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)... More Info
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.