Inside The Cath Lab
Get A Sneak Peek inside the Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
Coding expert Terry Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMS, CMC, CMSCS, CCS-P, CCS, is here to provide you the solution for your tough cardiac cath coding questions.
Join now and in just 60-minute learn about right and left cardiac cath and injections that you can code additionally, PTCA (Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty) coding in different vessels, multiple interventional vs. multiple vessel coding for maximum reimbursement etc. You’ll also find congenital cath discussion enlightening.
In addition, get a leg up on 2011-2012 codes. Terry will explain when those new codes, 93567 vs. 75625 can be used. This session will also highlight some 2013 proposed changes. As a added bonus we will have cath lab reference cross walks for you along with specific Medicare Manual sections to support information.
- Modifiers are always an issue with coronary interventions, we will clear up the confusion
- IVUS, Nitro, Temp PM wire - clear, concise, and complete information on all related services in and beyond the cath lab
- Supravalvular angiography vs. abdominal aortography coding
- New 2012 Selective Renal Angiography coding
- Defined Vessels and their branches
- How to code Intermediate Ramus branch
- Helping a Non-clinical coder be clinical coder; making ALL the difference in reimbursement
Who should attend? Physicians, Coders, Billers, Medical Financial personnel, cath lab employees.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a coding expert with over 25 years experience in the Healthcare Coding Industry. Terry has been a frequent presenter at the National AAPC Conferences, and is her local chapter founder. She was recognized by her chapter as the 2012 Coder of the year. She is past Chair AAPCCA-(2007-2009), and a current Local Chapter President, in Laguna Beach, California. Terry is also a past member of the...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.