Inside The Cath Lab
Get A Sneak Peek inside the Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
Coding expert Terry Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMS, CMC, CMSCS, CCS-P, CCS, is here to provide you the solution for your tough cardiac cath coding questions.
Join now and in just 60-minute learn about right and left cardiac cath and injections that you can code additionally, PTCA (Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty) coding in different vessels, multiple interventional vs. multiple vessel coding for maximum reimbursement etc. You’ll also find congenital cath discussion enlightening.
In addition, get a leg up on 2011-2012 codes. Terry will explain when those new codes, 93567 vs. 75625 can be used. This session will also highlight some 2013 proposed changes. As a added bonus we will have cath lab reference cross walks for you along with specific Medicare Manual sections to support information.
- Modifiers are always an issue with coronary interventions, we will clear up the confusion
- IVUS, Nitro, Temp PM wire - clear, concise, and complete information on all related services in and beyond the cath lab
- Supravalvular angiography vs. abdominal aortography coding
- New 2012 Selective Renal Angiography coding
- Defined Vessels and their branches
- How to code Intermediate Ramus branch
- Helping a Non-clinical coder be clinical coder; making ALL the difference in reimbursement
Who should attend? Physicians, Coders, Billers, Medical Financial personnel, cath lab employees.
Order Below Or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Terry Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CMC, CMSCS, CCS-P, CCS
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Andrew B. Wachler,
About Our Speaker
Ms. Terry Fletcher Specialty Coding Industry Expert and Healthcare Consultant with over 25 years experience. She was past Chair of the AAPCCA. Terry is also a past member of the National Advisory Board AAPC. Ms. Fletcher is the Technical Editor for the Cardiology Coder's Pink sheet for Decision Health, Editorial Advisor for Cardiology Coding Alert! for The Coding Institute and an Educator for McVey Seminars, PMI, MGMA, Audio...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.