Advanced Peripheral-Cardiology Coding
Peripheral Cardiology Procedures - Capturing ALL The Missed Codes For Proper & Complete Payment.
Get up to speed on the latest peripheral cardiology procedures coding with this educative event and get your reimbursements pumping. Our expert speaker Terry A. Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS, CCS-P, CMSCS, CMC will discuss “Coding Challenging Reports” in this 60-minute audio conference. She will provide you tips & strategies on how to capture all peripheral procedures and you’ll get answers to some confusions such as “Selective RENALS vs. AIFF – what is included?” “Lower Extremity Territories and Vessels”, “Abdominal Renal and Viseral procedures” etc.
Terry will take you through a Coding Crosswalks, discuss RVU breakdown and Coding Extras such as Thrombectomy, Nitro, Overnight Therapies etc. She’ll also explain CPT Navigation for correct coding.
Highlights Of The Session:
- Peripheral add on codes
- 2011-2012 Clarification on new Peripheral Procedural Coding
- Venous System discussion
- PTA/Stent/Atherectomy discussion for Peripheral Coding
- Limitations when Coronary and Peripheral Collide at the same encounter
Who should attend? Physicians, Administrators, business office managers, billers, coders, contract negotiators
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a coding expert with over 25 years experience in the Healthcare Coding Industry. Terry has been a frequent presenter at the National AAPC Conferences, and is her local chapter founder. She was recognized by her chapter as the 2012 Coder of the year. She is past Chair AAPCCA-(2007-2009), and a current Local Chapter President, in Laguna Beach, California. Terry is also a past member of the...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.