Advanced Peripheral-Cardiology Coding
Peripheral Cardiology Procedures - Capturing ALL The Missed Codes For Proper & Complete Payment.
Get up to speed on the latest peripheral cardiology procedures coding with this educative event and get your reimbursements pumping. Our expert speaker Terry A. Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CCS, CCS-P, CMSCS, CMC will discuss “Coding Challenging Reports” in this 60-minute audio conference. She will provide you tips & strategies on how to capture all peripheral procedures and you’ll get answers to some confusions such as “Selective RENALS vs. AIFF – what is included?” “Lower Extremity Territories and Vessels”, “Abdominal Renal and Viseral procedures” etc.
Terry will take you through a Coding Crosswalks, discuss RVU breakdown and Coding Extras such as Thrombectomy, Nitro, Overnight Therapies etc. She’ll also explain CPT Navigation for correct coding.
Highlights Of The Session:
- Peripheral add on codes
- 2011-2012 Clarification on new Peripheral Procedural Coding
- Venous System discussion
- PTA/Stent/Atherectomy discussion for Peripheral Coding
- Limitations when Coronary and Peripheral Collide at the same encounter
Who should attend? Physicians, Administrators, business office managers, billers, coders, contract negotiators
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Andrew B. Wachler,
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
- Terry Fletcher, CPC, CCC, CEMC, CMC, CMSCS, CCS-P, CCS
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Leesa A. Israel, BA, CPC, CUC, CPPM, CMBS
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
About Our Speaker
Ms. Terry Fletcher Specialty Coding Industry Expert and Healthcare Consultant with over 25 years experience. She was past Chair of the AAPCCA. Terry is also a past member of the National Advisory Board AAPC. Ms. Fletcher is the Technical Editor for the Cardiology Coder's Pink sheet for Decision Health, Editorial Advisor for Cardiology Coding Alert! for The Coding Institute and an Educator for McVey Seminars, PMI, MGMA, Audio...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.