2012 Lower Extremity Re-Vascularization for Interventional Coders
Claim Victory Over Coding Lower Extremity Re-Vascularization Procedures
Are you aware of the totally new coding concepts for reporting lower extremity (LE) re-vascularization procedures? This new instruction, implemented last year, can be problematic to decipher. Don’t let your 2012 claims suffer, because you haven’t fully understood how you should report angioplasties, atherectomies, and stent placements.
Join now for this 60-minute vital audio conference, presented by expert speaker Cheryl A. Schad, BA Ed, CPC, ACS-RA, PCS, who'll help you avoid those mistakes that are easy to make.
This session will help you:
- Apply this background knowledge on endovascular revascularization procedures to discover how — and why — you should code them.
- Untangle these lower extremity angioplasty and PTA details.
- Delve into arterial therapies and diagnostic arteriograms.
- Pinpoint three ipsilateral territories for lower extremity endovascular interventions, and follow these rules-of-the-road.
- Understand the Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits for these new codes.
- Test your knowledge with these real life scenarios.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker. Who should attend? Interventional coders, coding supervisors, cardiology coders
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Cheryl A. Schad, BA Ed, CPC, ACS-RA, PCS, is a nationally-recognized Reimbursement Specialist and owner of Schad Medical Management, a physician reimbursement/compliance consulting firm that focuses on CPT and ICD-9 coding and Medicare Part B regulations. Schad's personal area of expertise is diagnostic and interventional radiology. She has performed numerous workshops, seminars, and audio conferences for organizations including The Coding Institute, The American Academy of Professional...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.