Secrets to Getting Paid for Endoscopic Anesthesia
Nabbing proper reimbursement for endoscopy anesthesia isn't as hard as you think -- we'll show you how.
Are payers covering anesthesia for GI endoscopies? Answer: Only if you know the medical necessity requirements like the back of your hand. You could be losing deserved payments if you are at all foggy on endoscopic anesthesia coverage policies and coding and billing essentials. In this 1-hour audio session with coding expert Samantha Mullins, you'll learn not only how to properly bill for endoscopic anesthesia, but also your legal liability and so much more.
Here's what you will learn:
- Get a clear understanding of coverage policies for endoscopic anesthesia.
- Who's qualified to administer the anesthesia? If you don't know, you risk a stack of denials.
- Challenges you'll face with getting payers to reimburse for anesthesia for GI endoscopies -- and how to overcome them.
- Whether you can get paid for anesthesia used for screenings. The answer may surprise you.
- What's considered medically necessary? Find out how to document properly to get your fair payment.
Have additional questions about endoscopic anesthesia? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, practice managers, and providers.
Your registration includes:
- Flexible enrollment. Scheduling conflict? No problem. This session is also available on CD.
- Expert answers to your tough questions during the interactive Q&A period.
- Complimentary attendee package, including the speaker's complete presentation handouts. Keep this quick reference tool close by for future use.
- One low price for all the staff you can stuff into a conference room.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Samantha Mullins, CPC, MCS-P, ACS-AN, is a goal and result oriented individual who has educated and trained extensively to remain in the “up and coming”. Samantha is equally energetic with intense focus on success and the ability to identify problem areas and develop efficient solutions in her current role as Medac’s Director of Practice Management and Managed Care for the Southern Region.
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.