Prepare for 2010 Anesthesia Changes
From consults to the OIG Work Plan to Never Events - see what's in store for anesthesia in 2010.
Will all of the changes for anesthesia in the New Year, it's easy to get lost or confused.
Don't worry help is here. Join Joanne Mehmert, CPC, CCS-P, for this 1-hour audio event to get the scoop on the long awaited regulatory changes for teaching physicians, significant anesthesia crosswalk revisions, how 'never events' will affect anesthesia providers, and more.
Joanne will cover the most important topics for 2010:
- PQRI: There are now "Anesthesia Clusters" - Find out how and to whom the PQRI bonus is paid
- Consultations: CMS's new rules for consults applies to anesthesia providers too
- What's on the OIG 2010 Work Plan?
- Anesthesiology practices must also report services when a Never Event occurs - zoom in on what to report
- PLUS: Clarification of the teaching rules
Have additional questions? You have the floor with the speaker during an interactive Q&A.
Who should attend? Anesthesia providers, billing staff, coding staff, administrative staff at all levels, teaching institutions.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Maryann C. Palmeter, CPC, CENTC
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Dorothy D. Steed, CPC-H, CHCC, CPUM, CPUR, CPHM, CPMA, ACS
About Our Speaker
Joanne Mehmert, CPC, ACS-PM, CCCPM, has specialized in medical office management and reimbursement issues for more than 30 years. Her experience as both a Certified Operating Room Technician and a Certified Professional Coder let her “walk the walk” as well as talk the talk as she takes her compliance audits right into the operating suite! The value of this kind of perspective cannot be overstated. It is for this reason that...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.