ICD-10: Getting Your Anesthesia Practice Ready
The Transition From ICD-9-CM To ICD-10-CM Involves Much More Than Learning New Codes...
If you wait to prepare for ICD-10, you'll be too late. Start your implementation process as quickly as possible. The implementation of ICD-10 will require major changes to clinical and administrative processes and systems that capture and report codes. This session will help your practice understand the steps that are necessary to begin taking now to prepare for the mandatory transition to ICD -10.
Audio educator is here to help you prepare for a smooth transition to ICD-10. Join our expert speaker, Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I, for this 1-hour power packed audio conference where she'll present a solid foundation of diagnosis coding principles for anesthesia. You'll be able to learn how ICD-10 will impact your practice. Plus: Kelly will also provide you the resources and links to online ICD-10 training.
Take a look at what is covered in this session:
- Overview of the necessary steps for YOUR practice to ensure a smooth transition.
- Discussion on how to track your progress toward ICD-10 deadline.
- The potential impact of ICD-10 will be addressed.
- Recognize learning opportunities are varied.
- Discussion on ICD-10 testing requirements.
- Walk away with a plan to begin preparing for ICD-10.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Anesthesia coders, billers, physicians, CRNAs, Anesthesia office managers, supervisors, or administrators.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I
- Jacqueline Nash Bloink, MBA, CHC, CPC-I, CPC, CMRS
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Andrew B. Wachler,
About Our Speaker
Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I has over 30 years experience in anesthesia and speaks about anesthesia issues nationally. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, is certified through the American Academy of Professional Coders, is an Advanced Coding Specialist for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and serves as lead advisor for their anesthesia board. She is also a certified health care auditor and has...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.