Diagnosis Coding for Anesthesia, Including ICD-10 Implementation
Don't leave money on the table with poor coding practices. Learn what you need to know now, and what's coming.
You can't afford to leave a single cent on the table when coding, and your practice is counting on you to know how to code diagnoses accurately and efficiently. Diagnosis (ICD-9) coding is a key element to your anesthesia claims -- but it's an often misunderstood process when it comes to overall coding and claims processing.
Join Kelly Dennis, for this 1-hour event where she'll present a solid foundation of diagnosis coding principles for anesthesia. Plus: Kelly will show you the resources you need to assist your offices with continuing education.
- Get to know (or brush up on) your ICD coding rules
- Basic guidelines that apply to diagnosis coding
- Documentation tips for diagnosis codes related to anesthesia services
- Medical necessity - Your diagnosis codes may be needed for support
- Diagnosis related denials? Kelly well get to the heart of the matter
- ICD-10 will affect certified coders and anesthesia practices - find out how
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Coders, billers, physicians, CRNAs, Anesthesia Assistants, Anesthesia billing companies or representatives
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Linda Smith, CPC-I, CMBS, PCS, CPC, CEMC
- Jill M. Young, CPC, CEDC, CIMC
- Marvel J. Hammer, RN, CPC, CCS-P, ACS-PM, CPCO
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
About Our Speaker
Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I has over 30 years experience in anesthesia and speaks about anesthesia issues nationally. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, is certified through the American Academy of Professional Coders, is an Advanced Coding Specialist for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and serves as lead advisor for their anesthesia board. She is also a certified health care auditor and has...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.