Internally Audit Your Anesthesia Practice, or the Feds could do it for You
You're not REQUIRED to have a compliance plan, but you ARE required to stay compliant.
You need to make sure that your practice is in compliance and following all of the appropriate billing and coding guidelines. Do you know your risk areas?
Protect yourself now.
Learn from billing pro, Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, how to conduct efficient and successful internal audits. Kelly with provide you with the tools and resources you need to conduct internal audits, stay compliant and collect every penny your practice deserves.
Check out what's covered:
- Include Compliance, Health Care and Carriers… What's the connection?
- Zoom in on the language the OIG uses in the compliance plan
- You’re expected to stay compliant - What’s the impact to your practice?
- The anesthesia record may be your best weapon to keep your documentation and anesthesia info inline
- Watch out for anesthesia-related compliance pitfalls
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Anesthesia coders, billers, physicians, CRNAs, Anesthesia Assistants, Office managers, supervisors and administrators.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Debra Phairas and Gary Ware,
- Angela Bazigos ,
About Our Speaker
Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I has over 31 years experience in anesthesia coding and billing and speaks about anesthesia issues nationally. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, is a certified coder, with special certification in anesthesia coding, and a certified instructor through the American Academy of Professional Coders, is an Advanced Coding Specialist for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and serves...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.