Internally Audit Your Anesthesia Practice, or the Feds could do it for You
You're not REQUIRED to have a compliance plan, but you ARE required to stay compliant.
You need to make sure that your practice is in compliance and following all of the appropriate billing and coding guidelines. Do you know your risk areas?
Protect yourself now.
Learn from billing pro, Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, how to conduct efficient and successful internal audits. Kelly with provide you with the tools and resources you need to conduct internal audits, stay compliant and collect every penny your practice deserves.
Check out what's covered:
- Include Compliance, Health Care and Carriers… What's the connection?
- Zoom in on the language the OIG uses in the compliance plan
- You’re expected to stay compliant - What’s the impact to your practice?
- The anesthesia record may be your best weapon to keep your documentation and anesthesia info inline
- Watch out for anesthesia-related compliance pitfalls
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Anesthesia coders, billers, physicians, CRNAs, Anesthesia Assistants, Office managers, supervisors and administrators.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 1-866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Kelly Dennis has over 29 years experience in anesthesia and speaks about anesthesia issues nationally. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, is certified through the American Academy of Professional Coders, is an Advanced Coding Specialist for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and serves as lead advisor for their anesthesia board. She is also a certified health care auditor and has owned...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.