Billing for Unusual Anesthesia Services: Qualifying Circumstances
You might be losing out 100% extra billing by not knowing how to bill Unusual Anesthesia Services. Keep your proper revenue.
Don’t panic; learn from Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, how to get that extra buck from qualifying circumstances, physical status, and emergency services. You are missing out on a lot of moolah! if you are not billing extra for unusual anesthesia services.
Why you should join:
- Bill unusual services in a usual way.
- Distinguish payable services.
- Get insight on carrier specific policy.
- Bill unusual services and increase your revenue.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Anesthesiologists, CRNA’s, Anesthesia Assistants, Anesthesia Administrators, Coders, Billers, Anesthesia Billing companies or representatives.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Kelly Dennis has over 29 years experience in anesthesia and speaks about anesthesia issues nationally. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, is certified through the American Academy of Professional Coders, is an Advanced Coding Specialist for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and serves as lead advisor for their anesthesia board. She is also a certified health care auditor and has owned...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.