Billing for Unusual Anesthesia Services: Qualifying Circumstances
You might be losing out 100% extra billing by not knowing how to bill Unusual Anesthesia Services. Keep your proper revenue.
Don’t panic; learn from Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, how to get that extra buck from qualifying circumstances, physical status, and emergency services. You are missing out on a lot of moolah! if you are not billing extra for unusual anesthesia services.
Why you should join:
- Bill unusual services in a usual way.
- Distinguish payable services.
- Get insight on carrier specific policy.
- Bill unusual services and increase your revenue.
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Anesthesiologists, CRNA’s, Anesthesia Assistants, Anesthesia Administrators, Coders, Billers, Anesthesia Billing companies or representatives.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Brad Hart, MBA, MS, CMPE, CPC, COBGC
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
- Duane Abbey, Ph.D.
- David Glaser,
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
About Our Speaker
Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I has over 30 years experience in anesthesia and speaks about anesthesia issues nationally. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, is certified through the American Academy of Professional Coders, is an Advanced Coding Specialist for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and serves as lead advisor for their anesthesia board. She is also a certified health care auditor and has...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.