How To Improve Your Anesthesia Documentation
Documentation can make or break your anesthesia providers
Compliance is more than just an expectation; it is a requirement if your group has an existing compliance plan.
Discover compliant methods that get you the complete documentation you need for anesthesia services with expert speaker Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I. In just 90-minutes, she'll get you up to speed on anesthesia documentation.
Take a look at what’s covered:
- Discuss how documentation supports reported anesthesia services.
- Understand the adage – not documented not done
- Review documentation expectations and legible writing
- Learn how to ensure auditors can decipher the anesthesia record
- Discuss ways to keep your practice compliant
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Anesthesiologists, CRNA's Anesthesia Assistants, Anesthesia Administrators, Coders, Billers, Anesthesia Billing Companies or representatives.
Why use AudioEducator?
- Save money on travel. Our conferences are available from the comfort and convenience of your own office or meeting room.
- Meet your specific training needs. Whether you attend a live event, load up one of our encore broadcasts, or purchase a CD or PDF transcript — you'll get the information you need on your schedule.
- Keep learning after the event. Every conference purchase includes the speaker's materials so you can keep learning long after the conference is over.
- Save time training your whole staff. Gather around a speaker phone or computer and enlighten your entire team for one low price.
- Do you work with a virtual team or multiple locations? Ask our customer specialists about discounts for your whole staff.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
About Our Speaker
Kelly Dennis has over 29 years experience in anesthesia and speaks about anesthesia issues nationally. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, is certified through the American Academy of Professional Coders, is an Advanced Coding Specialist for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and serves as lead advisor for their anesthesia board. She is also a certified health care auditor and has owned...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.