How To Improve Your Anesthesia Documentation
Documentation can make or break your anesthesia providers
Compliance is more than just an expectation; it is a requirement if your group has an existing compliance plan.
Discover compliant methods that get you the complete documentation you need for anesthesia services with expert speaker Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I. In just 90-minutes, she'll get you up to speed on anesthesia documentation.
Take a look at what’s covered:
- Discuss how documentation supports reported anesthesia services.
- Understand the adage – not documented not done
- Review documentation expectations and legible writing
- Learn how to ensure auditors can decipher the anesthesia record
- Discuss ways to keep your practice compliant
Ask a question at the Q&A session following the live event and get advice unique to your situation, directly from our expert speaker.
Who should attend? Anesthesiologists, CRNA's Anesthesia Assistants, Anesthesia Administrators, Coders, Billers, Anesthesia Billing Companies or representatives.
Order Below or Call 866-458-2965 Today
- Diana W. Voorhees, M.A., CLS, MT, SH, CLCP
- Wayne J. Miller, Esq.
- Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC-OTO, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC
- Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I
- John E. Steiner, Jr., Esq., CHC
- Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
About Our Speaker
Kelly Dennis, MBA, ACS-AN, CANPC, CHCA, CPC, CPC-I has over 31 years experience in anesthesia coding and billing and speaks about anesthesia issues nationally. She has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, is a certified coder, with special certification in anesthesia coding, and a certified instructor through the American Academy of Professional Coders, is an Advanced Coding Specialist for the Board of Medical Specialty Coding and serves...
More Events By The Speaker
- Save money on travel.
- Meet your specific training needs.
- Keep learning after the event.
- Save time training your whole staff.